ILCA App disclaimer
Thank you for downloading our APP. The management of personal data takes place in a safe and secure manner, this requirement has been our priority since the design of this application. The use of the App is reserved for adults. In the event that data relating to minors are found, these will be immediately obscured or cancelled unless there is a specific authorization from the legal guardian.
The purpose of the App is to encourage and allow the display of I.L.C.A s.r.l products inside photographed locations of the Customer, in order to be able to evaluate the purchase, the characteristics and the methods of use of the product itself.
The person in charge of data processing is the company I.L.C.A. Srl – Via I Maggio – Location Calderano – 31018 Gaiarine (TV) – email firstname.lastname@example.org; pec email@example.com; phone +39 (0)434 767575 in the person of the Personal Data Processing manager reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org. The management of personal data implemented through the App therefore falls within the scope of the commercial application for illustrative and technical purposes, for the display and collection of information on the I.L.C.A. Srl catalogue.
Data management by I.L.C.A. Srl as manager of the processing of personal data (hereinafter called the Company or the Owner), will be in compliance with the principles enshrined in EU Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) as described in the complete text available on: https://www.ilcareti.it/en/privacy-policy/
The App complies with all the features protecting archived personal data, in particular as regards the secure design of the APP itself, the request for essential data for use, pseudonymisation, data encryption, data deletion beyond the storage period or upon request concerned, data retention, transparency policy in the management of the data itself.
Here below is the terminology used to define data and their treatment:
1) «personal data»: any information concerning an identified or identifiable person («interested»); the identifiable person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
2) “additional data”: any image and textual data relating to the use of the APP, to the location photographed and to the characteristic elements relating to the illustrative and commercial use of the APP itself for commercial, informative and sales purposes;
3) «treatment»: any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation , adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction;
4) “treatment limitation”: the marking of personal data stored for the purpose of limiting its processing in the future;
5) “profiling”: any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a person, in particular to analyse or provide aspects concerning the profession, the economic situation, health , personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or travel of said person;
6) “pseudonymisation”: the processing of personal data in such a way that personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is stored separately and subject to technical measures and organizational measures intended to ensure that such personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person;
7) “archive” means any structured set of personal data accessible according to specific criteria, regardless of whether the set is centralized, decentralized or distributed in a functional or geographical manner;
8) “owner”: the person or company, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by the law of the European Union or of the Member States, the owner or the specific criteria applicable to his designation may be established by the European Union or Member State law;
9) «data controller»: the person or company, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller;
10) “recipient”: the person or company, public authority, service or other body which receives communication of personal data, whether or not they are third parties. However, public authorities that can receive communication of personal data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with European Union or Member State law are not considered recipients; the processing of such data by such public authorities is in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations according to the purposes of the processing;
11) “third party”: the person or company, public authority, service or other body which is not the interested party, the owner, the controller and the persons authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the owner data controller;
12) “consent of the interested party”: any manifestation of free will, specific, informed and unequivocal of the interested party, with which the same expresses his / her assent, through an unequivocal positive declaration or action, that the personal data concerning him / her are the object of treatment;
13) “violation of personal data”: a security breach that accidentally or unlawfully involves the destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.